Orlando's areas of expertise include:
- General Corporate Commercial
- Mergers and acquisitions throughout EMEA, including Antitrust
- Technology licenses enforceable under local and EU law
- Proprietary infringement protection and litigation and general IP law
- Securing strategic partners in mission-critical areas of R&D and commercialization
- Integrating acquired company into new management structures and delivering needed legal certainty
- Due diligence on investments and post acquisition clean up.
- Daily general counseling of new companies on all ongoing commercial and legal needs, both on business issues and strategic issues throughout Europe, Mid-East, North Africa, and Asia Pacific
- Establishment, structuring and effective distribution and agency networks
- EU regulatory affairs, including product safety, packaging and waste recycling trademark usage, and environmental law.
- Project management including legal details of plant expansion and closures as well as Greenfield developments
- EU Project funding and co-investment.