Our conference venue will be the PARKROYAL Parramatta, centrally located on the bank of the Parramatta River. PARKROYAL Parramatta combines luxury, functionality and warmth providing the perfect environment to enjoy the conference. State of the art technology and a blend of expansive function space and smaller, more intimate spaces will allow you to make the most of the conference program and networking opportunities.
- State-of-the-art hotel suites and function rooms
- Friendly concierge team available 24 hours
- Wheelchair-friendly with facilities for guests with special accessibility needs
- Gym facilities fitted with state-of-the-art training equipment
- Excellent views of Western Sydney in the well-appointed rooms and suites
- Unwind amidst the stylish ambiance of BAR 30 & Bistro in the hotel
- Located near a delicious array of local restaurants and fine dining options
- Close to public transport options including bus, train and taxi
Welcome to Australia's Economic Powerhouse
As the third largest economy in Australia and the economic capital of Greater Western Sydney, the city boasts an estimated 90,000 people working across a range of businesses, from family owned small to medium sized enterprises through to subsidiaries of
major multinationals. The second largest employment hub outside of Sydney’s CBD, Parramatta is set to provide an additional
100,000 jobs over the next 20 years.
Western Sydney is one of the fastest growing regions in Australia. A hive of growth and opportunity, Western Sydney is attracting enormous government and business investment with many
key transport and infrastructure projects underway within the region. One such project is the creation of a bustling airport hub within Western Sydney, known as Aerotropolis. The Aerotropolis will include the new Western Sydney Airport and is already attracting businesses in the areas of aerospace and defence, manufacturing, healthcare, freight and logistics, agribusiness, education and research.